DE River Port Authority
Batta Environmental was hired by The Delaware River Port Authority to assist with various types of projects throughout the Port District. Scope of Services include all environmental and geotechnical engineering consulting services such as environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, constructability services, any related work, and additional tasks required by the engineering division to meet DRPA goals.
Tasks performed for this contract include but not be limited to the activities listed below:
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- Asbestos Abatement
- Underground (UST) and Aboveground (AST) Storage Tank Management
- Hazardous Material Identification, Management and Disposal
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Emergency Response to Accidental Spills
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- Soils Testing and Analysis in Support of Engineering and Construction Applications
- Soils Testing and Analysis for Environmental Testing
- Surveys, Analysis and Testing in Support of Dredging Work
- CONSTRUCTABILITY SERVICES
- Review construction drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Review engineer’s estimate.