BATTA Environmental Associates is fortunate to have the opportunity to work with school districts all over the north east. In particular, BATTA has been assisting the School District of Philadelphia for a number of years. Most recently, BATTA has entered a 3 year contract with this large school system to assist them with various consulting services.
The BATTA team takes pride in the work we do with the School District of Philadelphia. It is our highly experienced staff, and meticulous attention to detail that allow us to completely assess all possible environmental concerns that could potentially endanger the school students and staff. BATTA is striving to make the world a safer and healthier place, through projects like this.
- Comprehensive underground storage tank management services including, but not limited to, all necessary activities required during underground storage tank installs and removals
- Tank testing
- Tank management program development and implementation
- Subsurface soil and groundwater investigations and assessments
- Design and implementation of remediation projects for soil and/or groundwater
- Comprehensive geologic and environmental consulting services on an as requested basis.
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Comprehensive soil management services on an as needed basis.
- Full services asbestos, lead and indoor quality management services